Explore Your Estate Planning Options
Aging is an inevitability. By planning for the future, you ensure that your wants and needs are outlined while you still have the time and emotional energy to decide on a wise and complete legal plan.
The goal of an estate plan is unique for each client; however most are looking to obtain the following:
- Plan for asset disbursement to parties of your choice
- Protect assets from being disbursed to people outside of your plan
- Establish another person to make healthcare decisions in the event you are unable to do so (Advance Health Care Directive)
- Establish another person to make other decisions (financial, sign legal documents, etc.) in the event you are unable to do so (Durable Power of Attorney)
- Establish guardianship of minors
- Minimize costs associated with probate
Whatever your needs, we will help you create a comprehensive, personalized estate plan that will guide your loved ones while still protecting your hard-earned assets.
Initial consultations are always free and are a great platform to discuss goals, ask questions, and clarify concerns. For more information on how our legal team can guide you, call our firm at 310-894-8375.